Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ahead of Schedule!

Well, I guess I'm not the only one fed up with traffic in our neighborhood! I've already gotten back 9 of the 12 streets - 2 weeks before the deadline. So today I mailed in: Forrestal Drive, Commander Drive, Ellwyn Drive, Captain Drive, Admiral Way, Greenhill Drive, Longview Drive, Ensign Drive, Admiral Drive and Plantation Lane. Yes, I made copies of everything before I sent them in (can't trust government). I actually work for the State government, so I can say that, right?

Still working on Montford Drive, Seaman Circle and Commodore Drive. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock! Thanx for doing all this!!! If you want us to have a self hosted blog (www.huntleyhillsblog.com) or whatever-let me know and I can set it up.

-AWESOME!